Sunday, September 27, 2009


In the midst of intense months of production for my seasonal collections i find myself distracted and head off in these other creative realms, totally unrelated and setting me behind in my schedule. Currently helping my sewing students come up with holiday gift giving ideas. My latest is pictured. My handmade soap is tucked inside recycled (100%wool) felted sweaters. I am trying one in my shower and it is like.... washcloth and soap rolled into one. And no, it does not smell wet animalish when wet as one might expect. It produces such a lovely lather and continues to felt itself with each use. Still waiting to see if it begins to mildew over time. Wool is supposed to be naturally animicrobal and i am keeping my fingers crossed that this is the case : )


No comments:

Post a Comment