Wednesday, October 23, 2013





sunset at asilomar, a california (coastal) state park and conference center with it's roots in the ywca.  i love the history there!  i took a few of my doll's house pets with me on my time away because i wanted to photograph them in the white of that landscape.  they love each other those colors :)  brutis (french bull dog) and foofy (french poodle) loved their time away by the sea too!

gosh the weather was miraculous!  sunny and warm for all the days of my visit.  such grace in that holiday away!

everything seems possible when i am away, detached from the "not enough time or space" i feel when i am in my own realm. inspiration seeps in big crashing waves at the beach and i am under a temporary spell.

i am home now and back to all.

my tiny fairy forks  and coins of copper are almost completed as are a few more acorn nut boxes for hiding secret messages.  i love those boxes and i feel them the best thing i have ever made.  so natural with no glue or impure parts.  i could leave them in the wilds and they would join the earth quite comfortably.   

No comments:

Post a Comment