Thursday, July 17, 2014

doing

Tiny books have been on my list of explorations for my etsy shop for too long.  Today I am finishing up a few made from natural weathered droppings I have found on my daily walks.  So many free gifts available to me if I chose to see it that way.  I have been sitting on these weathered findings for years now,  tucked away in my tiny book making materials box.  Such a relief to finally move forward in this way.

Same innards as the tiny leather ones but these are tree covered with magnolia pod wooden buttons I crafted, semi precious stone bead and hemp tie cord for securing the book closed.  They will all fit within the walnuts I am about to embark upon and will be sold as a tiny team for one's own imaginary wanderings or secret messaging.


No comments:

Post a Comment