Thursday, January 9, 2014

The holidays made me busy busy. 12 days of Christmas are rather ongoing here.  Catching up and putting all away for next year occupies most of my time today.  

In the works at the moment: 

-new worm bin to set up and install 1000 worms:)
-exploring my new le creuset French oven 
-the 100 or so tiny boxes we are making from recycled children's  book pages for our shipments this year on etsy  
-processing packaging supplies of recycled ingredients
-finishing "a tree grows in Brooklyn"  
-watching  "Ben-hur" in it's entirety 
-and mentally processing the movie we went to see "saving mr. banks"(I love it there in the processing)

Life and all it's stimulus is a full time job and then there is the home and family needs and thoughtfulness.  Pictures of creative world things soon as they unfold and become but for now I am organizing and shedding for the new seeding, growing and blooming of 2014.


Happiest new year wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment