Saturday, August 6, 2011

loving the light that comes around the back of flowers,


so glowy from the inside.


production is beginning again. a small fall and winter collection for cast away yarn shop and a small winter for the ark.


i thoroughly enjoyed my time off this july, letting myself putter instead of the bombarding myself with of a long list of studies in new ideas.


also beginning a few commissions for delightful people far and near.


i love the challenge of that and the way ideas bubble up when i am not looking. the creative process so fascinates me...the inspirations and where they come from etc.


so excited to try new clay and glazes for small pieces for fall and winter and use all my new collected thrift store yarns. will try to post photos as things emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment